A PLOUGHMAN'S FEAST:
CIDER WEEK EVENT AT BLUE BEE CIDER
Sunday, November 13th. 3-7pm
We’re celebrating our 5th annual Cider Week Event at the freshly renovated Summit Stables aka Blue Bee Cider in Scotts Addition, RVA. Channeling the Ploughmen that once inhabited this property, we're offering a roving menu inspired by classic "working" fare.
- Featuring food from Dutch & Co., Stroops Heroic Dogs, JM Stock Provisions, & local cheeses from Twenty Paces.
- Since hard cider is the perfect accompaniment for this style of fare, we've included our friends from Blue Bee, Albemarle Ciderworks, Potter's Craft, & Foggy Ridge to join the party!
- Live music by the Mikrowaves from 4-6pm.
- Blacksmith and forging demo's by the fine fellas of Blanc Creatives, who will also be selling their incredible wares.
- Styling and "pretties" provided by Paisley & Jade and plants and decor by Gather Home & Garden.
- Tickets are $35 each and include food and entry to this event. Cider is sold separately by the glass or bottle.